Benjy, Technician
Experience:  10+ Years Experience Factory Trained John Deere, CaseIH, Kubota, Agco, Mahindra, Valra, Fendt,

I have a Massey Ferguson 245 the injector pump is leaking at

I have a Massey Ferguson 245 the injector pump is leaking at every fuel line connection even the shutoff bolt is leaking.
Is there gaskets that can be replaced and where can I get a parts picture and break down for the pump.
The pump is a -- CAV -- Model # XXXXX -- Ser. # XXXXX -- DPA # XXXXX
Thank's For Any Help !!!
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Benjy replied 7 years ago.

Hello, yes there are soft copper washers at nearly every connection. Here is a link to the parts book for your tractor, you can log in as guest and follow the menus down, sorry I can't link directly to it. It will show you the gaskets, lines etc. It also show most all the replaceable gasket that don't require complete disasebly of the pump. In other words, if they don't show it, you shouldn't attempt to replace it. Any local Massey dealer should then be able to get you the parts. Parts books

Please accept my answer and leave feedback (bonuses GREATLY appreciated)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I still need to know ... At the end of each fuel line is there a gasket or do these lines have flare fitting's this seems to be where the injector leaks the most. Also under the throttle shutoff is there a gasket or a fitting under there that require's a gasket and what do I need to do to get to this gasket, I am talking about where the shutoff arm rides on it is leaking from under there.