Tim, Foreman
Experience:  23 Years Heavy Equipment and Truck Repairs Shop and Field in the Minning and Construction Industry

Skid Steer..the warning light above the Parking brake on the left dash

On a Cat 252B Skid Steer what is the warning light above the Parking brake on the left dash? And what do I check to solve it?

Hello, welcome to JA my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will try to help.. is it # XXXXX

Low engine oil pressure... Check oil level... check see if the oil is real thin from fuel or coolant dilution.. Change oil if real bad... check wires to oil pressure sensor.. still on then you will need to hook up a munual known to be good oil pressure gauge and see what the pressure realy is.. This will give you a start let me know..

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That's what I thought, Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX tell where the oil pressure sensor is?

Hello, should be on the right rear to middle of engine block.. I have to step out for a bit.. Let me know what you find