Bobby Long
Bobby Long, Technician
Experience:  16 Years experience in Bobcat, And International tractor repair

B100: Bobcat..loader..It now will crank over, but wont start

Hi, I have a Bobcat B100 backhoe loader. I was driving it along and all of a sudden it just shut down. It now will crank over, but won't start. I've checked fuses, electrical, fuel pump. What could be the problem? Thanks for your help.

Hello ,. Im Bobby .

I think you fuel shut off solenoid is bad, You can unbolt the solenoid from the engine and turn the key on and off and see if the plunger is working. Also check the current going to the solenoid , if there is no current going to it, then there should be a fuel shut off solenoid relay somewhere that could be the problem.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your help. Do you know where to look for the fuel solenoid on the engine? Thanks again!

Hello again.

Well I am pretty sure it is located on the right hand side of the engine when you sitting on the seat, it is held on with 2 bolts.