Tim, Foreman
Experience:  23 Years Heavy Equipment and Truck Repairs Shop and Field in the Minning and Construction Industry

what does the service code, john deere 310G service code F4Ed

what does the service code, john deere 310G service code F4Ed mean?
Hello, My name isXXXXX will try to help.. this questions been on here for a couple days so I thought I would tell you, what I think it means and maybe you could take alook.. Im pretty sure it means Fuse #4 error detected.. may want to check that fuse I think even if its just missing it will generate that code..This is all from my memory, so dont hold me to it.... Hope this helps.. Is the machine having any issues beside the code??
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Tim; all the fuses are good, nothing else on the machine is having issues. Machine only has 875 hours on it.
Hello.. I am going to make a call and see if I can find out exact.. sombody else has asked about this same code..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks for trying to find out Tim

Hello.. I am still waiting I hope to get a answer by tomorrow.. nobody answered the other guy asking about this code and another one .. If someone else doesnt get you the answer I will get back to you..thanks for your patience

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am going to wait for you, you have gone outta your way to get ananswer so I will gladly wait for you.
thank you.. besides now its a challenge!!!!

I finally got it!!!

Engine control unit monitor

engine control unit does not match display monitor engine configuration ( sucurity violation)

Best I can tell is the config settings have been changed on one or the other about the other one.. did you have any work done recently?? this is going to be a dealer repair, or someone who can plug a lap top into it with Deere service software to change the configs.. you say its only got 900 hrs.. check on the warrantee.. the machine operation should not be affected.. sorry took so long hope it helps..

thank you,