catmech69, Lead Technician
Experience:  25+ years Diesel engine tech

Ford: New Holland 5030 Farm Tractor..service manual..reasonable price

I have a Ford-New Holland 5030 Farm Tractor and I have just started using it myself. I cannot find the service manual for it. Do you know where I can find one at a reasonable price. I had to charge the battery and it also has an oil leak that the former employees could not find. The radiator seems to get low and it will run hot. There is no evidence of water in the oil though. The leak seems to be at the rear of the tractor. I cannot afford to take it to the dealership shop to have it overhauled though. I do not have the equipment or means to do that here on the farm either. It is not used for heavy work at this time so I have been adding oil and water when needed.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  catmech69 replied 8 years ago. this link has one available for 80.00 US dollars.. Good Luck