A tune-up usually consists of:
- engine oil and filter change
- change the sparkplugs, make sure they are gapped to spec
- grease suspension like ball joints and tie rods
- grease drive line u-joints
- check / replace airfilter
-replace PCV valve
How many miles are on the truck?
Don't worry about the wires, there are none. this engine uses coil on plug design.
just change the plugs, gap to 0.044" in order to change the plugs, remove the wires to the coil, remove coil. get a long sparkplug socket. only remove plugs when engine is cold. Always use a dab of never seize on the sparkplug treads. and ignition grease on the end of the coil that goes onto the sparkplug.
Oil and filter, air filter
Fuel filter, located passenger side inside frame rail under bed in line in the fuel line.
I hope i have answered your question