Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Like pearl have suffered from anxiety depression and panic

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** like pearl have suffered from anxiety depression and panic attacks for many years my doctor also has written a lett
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: sorry i read the letter befor and thought the ladys name was pearl.lhave been treated with anti depressants none of which seem to have helped .the night of the incident
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: only that 4 ot 5 months ago the doctor prescribed a sleeping tablet called zopiclone the strongest one this was because for months I had been waking up at every night with nausea wrenching and finding it difficult to keep food down .had beenn presribed antacid tablets omeprazol
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 6 days ago.

Hello,I am Dr Aren and I will help with your query.Stress and anxiety can result in Generalised Anxiety Disorder which has insomnia,nausea,vomiting,pain abdomen,headache,bodyache and a host of other symptoms which need not be there in all cases.A few life style changes needed for getting rid of this disorder include regular exercise,regular meals,avoiding tobacco and alcohol,spending time