DocNid
DocNid, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  I am a board certified physician with more than 25 years of experience.
75614895

I have a cold feeling in my chest, like cold liquid inside

I have a cold feeling in my chest, like cold liquid inside of my body. I'm 19 so and I'm looking at a lot of things but I don't think I could be having a heart attack.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Well yes, my grandpa had heart problems. My health I would day it was good but as of lately I've been over eating and smoking all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a heart condition called bradicardia.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sometimes it feels like the coldness just jumps and licks the back of my throat making it feel cold as well. But the coldness is mainly in the center of my chest.

Thanks for posting your query.

I am Dr.N and I am pleased to assist you

You are 19 years old.
That is too young to get a heart attack. So do not worry about heart attack.

Based on the information provided by you, with history of excess smoking and excess eating and having odd symptoms in the chest and throat, the symptoms could most probably be due to gastroesophageal reflux though you do not have the classic heartburn symptom.

You can take prilosec and look for relief