Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  MBBS, MD, ECFMG certified. 11 year experience in dealing with cases related to all fields of medicine
22950887

I have bronchitis and I can barely breathe I need to know if

Customer Question

I have bronchitis and I can barely breathe I need to know if I should call an ambulance to take to get a breathing treatment
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Shortness of breath fatigue tightness in the chest
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: I don't have enough air and walk to my carng to the door
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Chronic bronchitus
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Well if you cant breathe at all then YES IMMEDIATELY call 911 to get breathing treatments. If you cant even walk to the door that means that bronchitis is severe and you need to get treated as soon as possible. Yes call 911 and get an ambulance as soon as you can before your fingers and lips start turning blue.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/