Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am planning to use for my training cycle. what else do you

Customer Question

HI there,
i am planning to use Primobolan for my training cycle. what else do you recommend me to stack with primo?
what is the best PCT i should use right after i get my primo cycle done?
what dosage and period do you recommend for my primo cycle, considering my wieght is 85KG, 5.9 feet tall.
and please help me with any additional advice regarding primobolan and combinations with it, also advice me with safety of using Primobolan
take care
naif
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

No steroid of any sort should be used.

This drug has some serious side effects and should not be used.

The medical answer, basically, is that you not only put yourself at risk for short term side effects, but for long term problems as well, including many health problems and a higher cancer risk.

I would not use it at all.

We are here for educational purposes only: we do not advise on therapies or drug use, particularly off label drug use.

I suggest that you get a personal trainer and a dietician involved, and do this correctly.