Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  MBBS, MD, ECFMG certified. 11 year experience in dealing with cases related to all fields of medicine
22950887

I had a severe nose bleed two days ago. I really slept hard

Customer Question

I had a severe nose bleed two days ago. I really slept hard last night and have a lot of muscle pain. I want to take a Tylenol but I am afraid to. Will it make the nose bleed again>
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Yes, Lisinipril
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I cannot take a full strength aspirin. Makes me ill to my stomach and I think it would make my blood too thin.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for the question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually you can safely use the tylenol as it contains acetaminophen which does NOT cause increased bleeding from any part in the body. This medication can be used SAFELY for the muscle pain that you have, however you should avoid using OTC ibuprofen or aleve which can certainly cause more bleeding. But tylenol is perfectly safe and can be used and it would also not affect your stomach either.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/