Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn
88055251

For the last week I have had headaches when I wake up, been

Customer Question

For the last week I have had headaches when I wake up, been more tired than usual and I have white discharge in my underwear everyday like a lot and my sex drive has been way up. I have tried looking and a lot of sites say pregnant but my fiancé got a vasectomy in nov of 2015, could pregnancy be possible?
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: My headache is every day when I wake up and is very minute but lasts all day and I have not had any nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think anything that would pertain to this
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 2 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D., board certified ObGyn. Pregnancy could be possible but unlikely and a urine pregnancy test would show it. The white discharge doesn't sound like a problem. You may have episodes of sleep apnea that lowers your blood oxygen level and can a big problem if you wake up and are tired. You might be carrying some weight or snoring when sleeping and having the apnea come and go. If your pregnancy test is negative then the possibility of sleep apnea needs to be explored. You shouldn't have the symptoms after sleeping. These issues have been overlooked in the past straining the heart.