A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

My son is 8 months. He was born with the normal head size at

Customer Question

Hi , My son is 8 months. He was born with the normal head size at 35% but he felt at 10% by his 2 months and still follows the 10%.He has no developmental dealy and also a little advance. He can pull him self to stand. I just noticed that he has afew long black hair on his testicle . No im sick worried because of his head siZe and hair on his testicle he has CAH. Your help and advice will be appreciated.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** am reading your question and will be back with you ASAP.

Have you discussed this with his pediatrician? Testing is the only way to determine if he has CAH or it is just hormones left over from your body while you were pregnant. There really isn't anything that can be done without the blood tests.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I haven't. I'm gonna bring it up at his next appointment.

I think that is the only thing you can do. Sometimes it is just excess hormones left from your pregnancy, but the only way to learn is to test.

Good luck and happy new year!