Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I contact come psychics nothing has come true I have spend a

Customer Question

I contact come psychics nothing has come true I have spend a lot of money am permanent disabled bipolar adhd why is my life so hard am a drug addict well I have not use in 3 weeks I been battleling this addiction for many years I know if seek God am sure it will be different
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of all of your problems.

I'm sorry that your psychic readings have not been accurate. Unfortunately, they rarely are. Save your money. Continue to battle your addiction and stay clean.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you