Aleksandra Frye
Aleksandra Frye,
Experience:  Physician at Workwell Medical Group
96930917

I am a Kaiser member. I have been caughing for 3 or 4 weeks.

Customer Question

I am a Kaiser member. I have been caughing for 3 or 4 weeks. This turned to caughing up clear flem. after about three weeks it turned yellow color, indicating bacteria. I am still about the same. Age 84, heart trouble, concerned about pneumonia. Can I get a phone Number to call an advise nurse in Santa Rosa CA. (###) ###-####
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Mother died of CHF. I am well. health good considering two Open heart surgeries in past. Card number 00849187
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not really but my record is 60 years long, help yourself.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

I have looked up the phone number for Keirer Santa Rosa Adult advise nurse and it is(###) ###-####/p>

It does sound like you should be evaluated and I hope you feel better soon!

Please let me know if I can further assist you and if you are satisfied with my answer, please give a 5 star rating (we do not get reimbursed without a positive rating). If not, I am happy to answer your question further! Thank you so very much and see you again soon! For future questions you may contact me at this web site: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-frye/