How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to purchase a sylvadine for my ulcer, Yes. I ran out

Customer Question

I want to purchase a sylvadine for my ulcer
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes. I ran out of cream...sylvadine cream
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I just have myasthenia gravis...i am ok
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please I live here in American can I get sylvadine cream for my ulcer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

Silvadine ointment is 1% silver sulfasalazine and is a prescription cream used for burns on the skin.

you have to get a doctor in your American Samoa to prescribe it to you, and you can then use that prescription to pick it up at the drug store.

we are not allowed to give out prescriptions to clients we can't see online

you should not use it if you are allergic to sulfa medications.