Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

No one can diagnois my condition, I have coronic pain

Customer Question

no one can diagnois my condition, I have coronic pain through out my whole body there is a lot of other symptoms also head aches that are continuous, neck hernia disk, lower back pain hard to walk without falling I have to have a wheelchair to go anywhere cannot stand for 10 minutes on legs, Tremor in right hand, anxiety, memory problems, low sodium, and other. No doctor has an answer the say it fibermyalgia but my pain in deep feels a ton of bricks on body. Please help. Depression has worsen.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: yes been to my g p who is od doctor also, be to ortho surgeon for lower spine, been to nuro surgeon,
JA: Is there anything else in your medical history you would like the doctor to know?
Customer: I smoke and drink beer but not an exsess high blood pressure heart deaseas they say that is from fibromylgia there is an endless lis. Had a colonoytipy and had to have blood transfusion. I have been a sick person with asthma in and out of hosp. when younger. my fibromyalgia started 2o years ago. endometrios hysterytextomy
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

I am sorry you are in pain.

how old are you?

have you tried medications like lyrica or cymbalta for fibromyalgia?

have you seen a rheumatologist to get blood test to check for autoimmune disorders?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

I am sorry you are in pain.

how old are you?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have seen any dr. you can think of. I don't think they know what to do. Every Dr. just wants to add more meds. I take over 15 and that is going to stop. I do have small seizures mostly at nights, I also have anxeity attacks at night and chest pains that come even in my sleep. For awhile I would have to take 5-6 nitros a day. That has gotten much better. There was no rthyum or reason for them. But I did start realizing that certain things trigger them except for in my sleep. I have gotten to where I don't want to go to any of them again. I just get more depressed and get to car and just bawl. I don't like crying in front of anyone. I have always been the care giver to people and I know have to depend on others to get me to appointments, grocery, etc.... I cannot afford anymore money we are broke from all of this I have insurance but until you meet your deductible they don't pay. Next year well be $10,000 out of pocket first.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

it sounds like you have many different medical conditions going on, not just one.

what is the one worst symptom you would improve if you could? your anxiety symptoms? your neck pain?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
All of it. Lol I know that is not possible I would mostly like to walk my legs are like spaghetti noodles. I fall a lot in my house and than I mess up something else like my right shoulder. It has been exerade and it is not broke but still my have pulled some muscles. I would like to get support brace for it but I don't have the money. Its hard to uses a walker because I don't have the strength my arms use to be built good now I have skinny legs and arms. I weigh about 140. I use to weigh 120.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

have you had an MRI scan of your neck and lower back. I'm sure you have if you know you have a herniated disk in your lower back.

you may benefit from a steroid injection and physical therapy to help your back pain and to help improve your strength.

that is good you have gained weight from 120 to 140