Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hello and thanks for your question.It's my first priority to help you.
I understand your concern.
Trifexis contains spinosad + milbemycin oxime.There is nothing to worry milbemycin oxime is an anti parasitic drug used in animals.It is not harmful if its taken accidentally by a human.And small dose of spinosad doesn't cause toxicity.Only thing which can occur is that it can cause change of your mouth taste after a few days.Just eat and drink normally.And in my opinion you should wait and watch for symptoms like vomiting,diarrhea,pain abdomen,allergy,rash on skin for few hours.If you develop any associated symptoms then you should visit ER.
Most likely you'll be fine as you had tasted only few particles.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.Avoid poor/bad rating.Bonus is highly appreciated.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Thanks.
May I help you more?Feel free for further queries.Waiting for your reply.