Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hi Dr. Ashori here.
How long would you say the piece is, 2 inches sound right?
Is there any coughing, choking symptoms?
I wouldn't worry.
It's plastic, it will get quite soft by the time it gets to the sensitive parts of the intestine.
He will likely poop it out if he swallowed it.
No need to change his feeding.
Just make sure he is adequately hydrated.
If anything changes just come back and let me know.
I'll be online most of the day today.
Not a problem.
Please rate this answer if you don't have any other questions.