Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

QUESTION}

Customer Question

QUESTION}
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what is your question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.I haven been sleeping well. Fact is, as I go to bed. My muscle will start pulling one side of my back to the right. Simply because I go to gym. Due to the imbalance I have with scoliosis. I start feeling aches and somehow the sensation of being pulled even in my tummy.I will wake up cold. Have to go to toilet in the middle
Of the night.In order to stop acid reflux, I will take the pariot. I also have rhinocitiest (can't spell. Nose issue).I am trying to find my answers. Simply because1. If I don't gym, it seems my body is tilted one side, though if I gym, I can see the body is still tilting but better shaped2. I get anxious at times as I am getting quite sick n tired over this issue of always feeling sleepy n tired even when I sleep at the right time n waking right.3. I somehow feel a huge drastic change when I don't gym. Larticgic and my body never get fat, instead super skinny.Just very confused why should I do and what truly is the root cause.Person's Gender: Male
Person's Age: 35

you should continue to go to the gym and work on strength training and increasing your flexibility and stretching.

you may need medication treatment to help decrease anxiety symptoms

regular exercise can help somewhat with anxiety symptoms.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I slept and woke up shocked. Is that one of the symptoms? When u say anxiety medication are you saying that I might be having mental illness

severe anxiety symptoms is a type of mental illness.

I'm not sure what you mean by shocked.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well Kinda like when I am sleeping I was woken by my heartbeat and also my dream? Like I could hear my heart beat before waking. If that helps

that could be part of your anxiety symptoms

it is not a dangerous symptom