How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31584
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a swollen lip and it look like small lumps on the

Customer Question

I have a swollen lip and it look like small lumps on the side of my stomach
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: i felt it last night but if got big
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no i think i am allergic to some squash soup I ate that is the only thing I can thick of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

What is your age and gender?

Are you diabetic?

Are you on any medications?

Did you take any medicine for these symptoms.

Please post a photo if possible.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i am not diabetic
only benadryl
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Has Benadryl decreased the symptoms?

Do you have fever, breathing issue, pain anywhere?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Your symptoms are suggestive of allergy to soup as you mentioned. You may continue taking Benadryl. You may also apply Hydrocortisone 1% cream on stomach and lip, which helps in allergy. If the symptoms increase or you have any breathing difficulty; you may need to go to a doctor for steroid shot and prescription anti allergic medicines.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 30 days ago.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 29 days ago.

My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then an "Excellent Service" rating is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you with any additional information or clarification.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of help!