Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I awoke to voices; a man and a woman. I couldn't see and I

Customer Question

I awoke to voices; a man and a woman. I couldn't see and I couldn't breathe. I found myself tied down to a bed and didn't know why. I tried to speak; the woman's voice asked me to be calm. I try, but I'm strapped to a bed and I can't see and there's something in my mouth and throat.
I was very scared; not knowing what was going on or why I was in a strange place. The lady said I was at a hospital. I asked why, what happened, how did I get here? Where is my wife? She would not answer me. So I asked for a glass of water or some ice. She said she couldn't give me any. But then the Male voice said it was okay, so she gave me some water. I asked what happened to me, but the Male Voice made it seem that it was a bad idea for me to know anything right now. And since he got the lady to give me water I could only think he must be in charge.
I still couldn't see him or the lady, only just quick little flashes. I still wanted to know what officer. From the move from the bed and the car ride I couldn't see where I was or where he was taking me. I was in a lot of pain and after they put me in a new room I still couldn't see and still didn't know where I was.
Then the pain got even worse. My body hurt so bad I felt like I was in an Earthquake. My dreams got worse as well. Nightmares of voices laughing as lights flashed in my face as if cars were passing me by. My head was pounding as if my heart was at the top of my head. The Guards said that they needed me in a bed closest to them and the door, because they didn't think I would live through the day or night. For several days I didn't know where I was. My memory was so bad that I only found out after one of the inmates told me I was in county.
As I fought with the pain I found myself not being able to move most of the time. I found myself defecating and not getting the help I had before I got to county. I had never been in county before, I didn't know how to ask for help. I had no memory, so I couldn't think of any phone numbers to call. I asked for my cell phone, thinking that maybe I could get a number to call for help. But I was told no. So I sat there praying to get better, having no way of contacting anyone or even knowing who to contact until my lawyer came to see me. She gave me a few numbers that I could call and said my phone was in the evidence locker but not to worry about it.
Back in the module I finally got in contact with some of my friends. They in turn reached out to my family, letting them know only what I just found out. As I fought with getting my memory back while in the module I was told to write kite for the doctors to help me. I did so about the pain, I only got one extra tablet of Tylenol a day. That was to help with my head pains, the blinding lights, the back pain, my shoulder pain, and my neck pain. When I asked about a psychiatrist to help me with the dreams the guards laughed about it and said there's a long wait on that. But they did let me wrap a towel around my head to pinch off some of the pain. I would force my head into corners to help with the pain.
Half my head is numb and another part is sore even until this day while I'm on house arrest. I was told that I would do better outside so I should try to get the money for bail. So my friends organized a charity for me. We were told that I would be out before Mothers Day. The money was taken, but I wasn't released until a month later. I was checked out, but none of my belongings were returned to me; they were being held as evidence. My wallet, my ID's, my bank cards, my keys, and my clothes. I saw pictures of my things from my court appointed lawyer, but I still don't know why they have them. They released me from county, without any of my belongings or clothes. Only later did I find out that most of my things were taken from the scene. My credit cards were used to empty my Bank account. I asked my lawyer, while I was in county, to give Power of Attorney to one of my friends to stop this from ever happening, but was denied this request. The court lawyer showed me pictures from the scene; I asked about these items of mine that were in the pictures and was told that they were in the locker. A day before I was released I was told that my cell phone wasn't in the locker. My FB business was broken into and many of my friends, family, and fans were harassed by someone pretending to be me.
Three days into my coma all of my things were placed up for sale on FB, EBay, and Amazon. It seems that while the EMT's were working on me, pictures were being taken of my things and then were given to Brandie. I asked for help with this as well, many times, and still no help. I had requested this while I was in county, but received the same treatment. My medical condition is still the same; the dreams, the lights, the pain. I am still hoping for the best. To get better is my focus, but it's hard to do without having any of my belongings.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's pretty long, sorry for that.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

how old are you?

do you have a history of mental illness?

where you in jail?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I am, or was in perfect shape.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

how old are you?

where you in jail?

you may need to see a psychiatrist to assess your mental status

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you read the letter? I was beaten into a Coma by my Wife and her friends. She told police I attacked her, so I was arrested. Only to find out that she is a Methhead and so are her friends. I was working 4 jobs. So I never saw this coming. But what's hurt is how I was arrested and taken to County.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am a doctor online

what medical questions do you have for me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

ok