Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I have a friend he and I had sex on Sunday and Wednesday he

Customer Question

Hello I have a friend he and I had sex on Sunday and Wednesday he mentioned he had a rash I don't get a rash until I have oral sex wit him but I go to the doctor . This is the second second time he has had this rash and having a fit. But know viral infections.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Has he rash on penis?

Where do you get the rash when you have oral sex?

Could you describe both the rash; is there itching?

Did you both undergo STD screening?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The rash is on his thigh. I get the rash on my upper lip. Yes it's itching it goes away and comes back it is spotty and red.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No we both don't have stds

The rash is likely due to slight irritation due to body fluids. A mild allergy to the secretions too can be reason for itchy, spotty, red rash. The description does not indicate to STD (which you do not have, as you mentioned). This is unlikely to anything significant and should go away on its own. Both of you may consider taking over the counter Benadryl and apply 1% hydrocortisone cream.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I never received a answer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you.

There should be a technical issue so you cannot see my reply.

I am again copy pasting it:

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then an "Excellent Service" rating is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you with any additional information or clarification.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of help!