Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

How can i be happy and smile and interact with ppl and it

Customer Question

How can i be happy and smile and interact with ppl and it not be hard despite feeling very bla, or even so severely depressed its next to impossible even to put both feet on the floor to get outta bed and everythings a tormenting hell and u cant even tell daylight from night. Or just generally How tomake my day easier. or also if you feel terrified of hallucinations how to calm yourself down if u run out ta pills or the hospital won't give u meds for hours on end to a whole two days just to friggin get u in their system and get you a room.. How do u calm ur fears and ease your depression and help cope with this mess and just even on bla days make it feel better.how do I cope and make it feel like its working.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.