wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

We are interested in forming an association that's involved

Customer Question

we are interested in forming an association that's involved nurses from different backgrown, but we want to form a name that shows unity, and not ofend anyone, how do we put it into a phrase to use as a template for our flier, because we are planning our first annual party on december 30th 2016 and eventually to form an organization? please help. we are Haitian nurses, but we want to be exclusive, and want to involve our intersted co-workers / Please help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

what does the rest of your flier look like?

In what way do you want to be exclusive?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
first of all, I haven't seen any responses to the subject yet. the invitation flier must have a logo to show our group name for example something that's not been use by other group,and may risk being sued. just like NYSNA has their own. of course we'll be smaller group by far. we want to be exclusive by ways of involving everyone from the Nursing environment , with different ,nationality , ethnic background. The goal for our association is to inspire, educate, and to develop socially,academically and son on. I'm still waiting for the response.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if I didn't get an answer to my question. why should I call and spent $ 50 just talk about the same thing. if your response is ready for my previous question,u would appreciate it very much. Thank you, I'm still waiting
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

I have to be in my clinic all day seeing patients and doing surgery. I am sure you can understand this.

Sorry I was not able to assist you inside of your schedule.

Best of luck to you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to cancel the transaction. I already received my answer fr one of my colleague from college .