Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am achy all-over, dry cough, any mucus is clear, and a

Customer Question

I am achy all-over, dry cough, any mucus is clear, and a slight headache, no stomach issues, mostly ashes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Since how long you have this? Do you have nasal obstruction, nasal discharge etc? Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2-3 days, some nasal. Discharge but it's clear
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your symptoms, you are having a viral infection. The treatment in such cases is just symptomatic. You should take over the counter available tablet Tylenol, 2 tablets thrice daily and tablet Mucinex twice daily for 5 to 7 days. Use OTC Otrivin nasal spray 2 ouffs thrice daily for 3 days and take steam inhalation with menthol drops twice daily. Drink plenty of water and observe bed rest. I reassure you that you are going to be alright. Viral infections take their course so it may take 7 to 10 days but my suggestions will help you in the meantime. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards