Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Sat in the tub and fell aslee. When I woke I stood up and

Customer Question

Sat in the tub and fell aslee. When I woke I stood up and felt severe pain. My vagina and upper legs were bright red. I'm 47 widow not sexually active. Put desiten got worse blisters next neosporin not b
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 12 days ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

The vaginal and perineal burns are considered as serious burns, even if they are superficial. There is a risk of infection, scarring and contracture. There are specific burn cream like Silver Sulfadiazine, which is recommended for the burns. You need to be evaluated immediately by your doctor. The blisters need needling to remove the fluid as they may breed bacteria (this fluid contains lot of proteins which facilitate the growth of infective organisms).

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 days ago.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: