Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have developed a surface skin sensitivity to touch on my

Customer Question

I have developed a surface skin sensitivity to touch on my left forehead that seems to extend from just above eye to beginning of left brow. I'm 81 years. Could this be a symptom of something beginning?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: I take around 600 mg of Gabapentin over the course of the day for spinal/back pain and 15 mg of Temazepan for sleep at night. Otherwise I eat a thoughtful diet very little sugar many fruits and vegetables but not a vegetarian since I eat meat, chicken and pork. Some loss of bladder normal for my age. I stretch and exercise but walking is limited...
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  cky389 replied 19 days ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I'm a pharmacist. Do you have any other symptoms that go along with it? Fever, rash on the area or your midsection, burning/stinging/tingling sensation on that area or your midsection?

Expert:  cky389 replied 19 days ago.

Have you ever had the shingles before?