Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a dull then sharp pain in my left arm that started

Customer Question

I have a dull then sharp pain in my left arm that started about an hour and a half ago. It comes and goes no significant chest pain just a little here and then in the left side of my chest. A little bit of a headache and some sensations in my neck. I have not excreted myself and it came on out of no where
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No shorness of breathe and no never dealt with it before.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have some back pains been like that since I was young. My grandfather on my dads side had a stroke and my grandma on moms side had a heart attack. My great grandmother her mom died of a heart attack.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.