wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

Riaz, My son Jacob has a Lymphs (Absolute) of 3.5 High and

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Riaz,
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My son Jacob has a Lymphs (Absolute) of 3.5 High and and Alkaline Phosphatase of 150 also high. I called his Doctor which is also my doctor and he said he must be still growing. He is 20 years old. Doesn't produce HGH so he took artificial HGh for 3 years ih High School and is 5'10 I doubt he is still growing since he has not grown in 4 years. Any suggestions?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He did have Mono last year but other than that he is feeling 100% now. Very active and very busy.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Does your son have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Jacob does not take any medications. Very healthy 3rd year student at University of Michgan
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

If I were in your shoes I would gather up your sons records and consult with a pediatric endocrinologist. This way all your concerns could be put to rest.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS