Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

I have been in valtrex and accoyclvar creme for 2 weeks no

Customer Question

I have been in valtrex and accoyclvar creme for 2 weeks no relief i tryed hydrocortisone creme as well the only time i had relief was last month 2 days in my period. Still burning its been almost 2 months. When the urine hit the redness skin i am on fire as well. It almost look like a burn. About 2 months ago i had oral sex and he has hair on his face. I cant wipe with toilet paper or anything
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 18 days ago.

Could you please rate the previous thread; as that is the only way we experts are credited and compensated.

Thank you.

Have you got a STD screening done?

Do you have vaginal discharge?

I saw your other thread. I noted that you have undergone STD screening which were negative. The non STD causes of vaginal sores are;

1) Contact dermatitis and atopic dermatitis; you would need oral anti allergic and local benadryl cream.

2) Vulvovaginitis; this can be bacterial which needs antibiotics. Rarely this can be fungal or yeast infection which warrant oral anti fungal tablets, weekly for 3 months.

Having said that; any sore for two months need;

1) A scraping to evaluate the cells to rule out anything serious.

2) A vaginal swab.

My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then an "Excellent Service" rating is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you with any additional information or clarification. Since you are subscription customer, you are not charged additionally for giving a positive rating.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of help!

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.