Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

Is Nerium a toxic product and is it as good as stemuderm?

Customer Question

JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Nerium is very popular in America and will be out in Australia soon. According to the scientists it's backed by 20years of research and from oleander plant which ive heard is poisonous. It has been around 4 years now and no evidence of anyone having a toxic reaction from this product. Can you enlighten me on the product and it's claims to reduce wrinkles, fine line, discolouration, even skin tone and dark circles under the eyes.
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: It's a network marketing company.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 19 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 19 days ago.

how old are you? are you male or female?

what creams have you used before?

Nerium is not a toxic product.

it sounds like you are looking for an anti-aging cream.

it is very difficult to tell if one cream will work better for you than another.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Dr David, I am female aged 52. I am a Beauty Therapist and looking at joining a team in promoting Nerium products however just wanted to cover all my bases. There are so many products out there that claim they can reduce fine lines,wrinkles, discolouration, improve skin tone and sagging skin that I thought I would ask the experts. I previously learnt that the plant isn't poisonous but was interested in your review on this product. From what I can see it is highly regarded and I would be joining a profitable company and product.
Sharon daniels
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.

we are doctors here to answer medical questions.

you can contact Nerium international here

Nerium International 4006 Belt Line Road Addison , TX 75001

USA Support:(###) ###-####/p>

Canada Support:(###) ###-####/p>

Mexico Support: (55) 5200 8250

Customer Support Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm CT Saturday, 9am to 6pm CT Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm CT

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using