I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Let me at the outset tell you that surgical risk outweighs the benefit. Arachnoid and pineal cysts are rare to cause all of your symptoms. I would like to now your age and gender, and than we can discuss all of your symptoms collectively. Here I am just handling the balance coordination initially and than we would discuss rest of them too.
Following are the possible causes of balance and in coordination problem;
1) Sitting balance and arising from chair problem; proximal muscle weakness, arthritis, or neurologic disease are the causes. Treatment is muscle-strengthening exercises, and treatment of specific conditions, such as arthritis.
2) Neck turning and extension; Neck arthritis (cervical arthritis, cervical spondylosis), or vertebral-basilar insufficiency can cause this. Treatment options include avoidance of quick head-turning and physical therapy.
3) Standing balance; causes are orthostatic hypotension, cerebellar disease, sensory deficits, muscle weakness, or pain. Treatments are muscle strengthening, using an assistive device, improved foot care, medication adjustment, and treatment of specific diseases.
4) Unstable turning around; causes to consider are cerebellar disease, hemiparesis (stroke), visual field cut, or reduced proprioception (sensation). Treatment possibilities are assistive devices, proper shoes and gait training.
5) Unsafe sitting down; may have proximal muscle weakness or poor vision. Treatment options include muscle strengthening, raising the height of the seat, and visual assessment.
Thus these issues are usually result of composite issues:
You may need following investigations (if not done;
a) Muscle charting for the muscle strength
b) MRI with contrast and magnetic resonance angiography of the brain and spine
d) Blood work like CK which is a muscle enzyme.
e) Parathyroid hormone assay
Mainstay of the treatment is usually physiotherapy / physical therapy.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.