Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Yesterday I saw CSW She male Escort at her home. I always

Customer Question

Yesterday I saw CSW She male Escort at her home. I always use protection. So after oral sex, I got on my hands/Knees and she was checking me if I was clean. Then I felt pressure on my rectum, like a hard object (Finger or Penis) press against my anus. I jumped a mile and said Condom only. I believe she said Sorry and quickly put one on. Then she had anal sex with me. I keep thinking it was a finger or penis that touched my anal and I believe it did not go in rectum, my mind is thinking maybe it did. It was real quick and it happen so fast. So I am nervous, what should I do. I know it did not go all the way in, if I was penetrated I would only be 1/2 inch. I always use condoms and make sure I am protective but it happened so quickly because she said she wanted to make sure I was clean before anal sex so I was comfortable to allow her to check me prior of sex. Then I felt something again my anus then I jumped quickly. Usually I make sure CSW puts on a condom. Becoming more nervous
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 28 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 28 days ago.

you don't have to worry, that one time event is not enough to put you at risk for HIV.

you jump away and asked for a condom.

that was the right thing to do.

you don't have to worry.