Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

Does Flow Max make everyone extremely tired. And what should

Customer Question

Does Flow Max make everyone extremely tired. And what should I do about it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for waiting. Are you asking about flomax? Since how long you are on this drug and have you started getting tired just after you have started using it? Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I started the flomax on the 14th. It's the 20th today and I got tired right away and have been too tired to work or do anything.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes Flomax can cause this. It is known to cause extreme tiredness but this side effect is very uncommon. Only few people get this. Ideally you should contact your doctor to get an alternative of Flomax like Doxazosin or Rapaflo. In such cases like yours shifting to an alternative drug is recommended and you should follow the same. Once you will get off from Flomax, your energy will come back. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. We appreciate your reply. My husband is going back to his urologist.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you both. Please remember to rate my answer. Regards