Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

I am 25 year old male. I am having pressure, bloating, and

Customer Question

Hi. I am 25 year old male. I am having pressure, bloating, and severe pain that comes & goes, esp when I eat that started this morning. I woke up and drank n-acetylcysteine for the 1st time in a long time & this happened. Also, Sat 1:30a.m. - Mon 3a.m. I binge drank & used cocaine, ate nothing, slept mon-tues, and started eatting healthy again as well as taking supplements. Can you help me?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 6 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you have pressure, bloating, and severe pain in upper abdomen above navel?

Is there nausea?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 6 months ago.

Dear customer

I am sorry.Phone call is not available at this moment.We can have chat at this time & its my pleasure to help you today. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 6 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having pressure, bloating, and severe pain in abdomen that comes & goes is most likely due to a condition called gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.It is caused by a various causes like physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections,excessive use of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

As you drank excessively & used cocaine & then ate nothing-this unhealthy lifestyle is the most likely cause of your symptoms.

Following will help you greatly:

• Take Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day after meals.

Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.Both these are available as over the counter (OTC)without a prescription & will help you greatly.\

• Drink plenty of water.

Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption.Dont take fried,spicy,salty,chilly food items.Eat healthy food only.All this will help you greatly to keep your symptoms at bay.If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets cleared with these treatments.

So bot***** *****ne is that please take the above described medications.This will help you greatly in treating & relieving the pain,pressure and bloating in abdomen.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh