A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

I have a lot of different parasites in my stool, you can

Customer Question

I have a lot of different parasites in my stool, you can even see movement. Been having diarrhea for 2 months. Went to emergency room twice, neither took a stool sample and both misdiagnosed me. I do not have a regular physician anymore because since I divorced 3 years ago, I have not been able to find a job in my field of audiology, so therefore have only Medicaid as insurance and hardly no physicians accept it. I am a very clean person and have proof that my ex-husband has hired individuals to infect me with paraditic, bacteria, poisonous substances with his abdunance of wealth and evil ways. I have kept alot of the abnormal organisms in glass jars in my garage refrigerstor, some of the parasites are quite large. Its a very scary situation for me. I have no energy at all and just stay mostly in bed. :(
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I will be helping you today.

Since you have no income, you can try any of the many free and low cost clinics. They can take a stool sample. They will not take any samples that you have stored, but will take a sample themselves when you visit.

Here are some sites to find the free/low cost clinic nearest you:

Walk-in clinics often have fees far lower than emergency rooms, some as low as $75.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Kind regards,