Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I have been having health issues in the last 2 years and

Customer Question

i have been having health issues in the last 2 years and from one to another. It started 2years ago at work with heart racing and panic attack, was rushed to ER and later got to know i had GERD and anxiety disorder. I was later doing good but it has been on and off. Had a good ECG a year ago and recently, guess my anxiety is mixed with depression. I will be afraid to hear someone died or afraid of knife. all sorts of bad thought comes to me when hungry and also left upper scapula pains me when hungry. I went for ECG last week and waiting for the result, also had chest xray and also diagnosed positive for thyphoid and malaria. Which of these issues should i deal with. I had MRI of 2 disc prolapse a year ago but i have been managing that after some session of physiotherapy. I need some help, maybe some more questions from you will help me
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: not yet, only to a primary health doctor i visited last and asked me to rest but i have always been anxious in the last few months. I do have a good 6hours sleep at night and couldnt drive for 2 hours straight
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: been feeling this way for less than 6 months and just also got my ear syringed for tinnitus yesterday and it felt better not sure if its the tinnitus that has been causing my blurry vission
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Which treatment did you get for malaria & typhoid?

Which type of malaria?

Can you send the report?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i don;t have the report, its been kept in my file but i was given a ciprotab and a coartem. Meanwhile, this would be the third time in the last 4months i would be diagnosed of this. What could be the cause for the recurrence.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 3 months ago.

Did you travel overseas?

Did you get the infection in Sweden?

Did you consult any specialist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
now in nigeria for a construction work. i got it here in nigeria. the health issues started in usa. went back to sweden
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the information,
Recurrence of malaria can occur.
You need to be careful about mosquito bite in those areas/
Mosquito repellents, nets should be used.
Both typhoid & malaria need urgent & adequate treatment.
Otherwise, those can cause complications.
I would advise to consult an infectious disease specialist.
He would be suitable for treating both.
In addition, please try to avoid anxiety & stress.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.