Thanks for all these additional details.
I can understand your concern.
Sorry for the delay in answering. I was on another question. I apologize for your wait.
Well, This can be related with- Contact dermatitis (which is basically a skin irritation) caused by a new detergent or new soap, or from clothes rubbing against skin repeatedly and causing irritation then bleeding.
This could also occur with something like a fissure.
These symptoms can be treated through these ways-
1. You should mix 1% Cortisone cream with 1% Clotrimazole cream and apply over the affected area twice a day, for at least 10 days.
2. You should take Tab Claritin 10 mg twice a day.
3. You should also use Calamine lotion for local application.
4. When washing or bathing, keep water contact as brief as possible.
5. Take tab Motrin 400mg twice a day. This will reduce inflammation of skin.
These all are OTC drugs.
You should keep the area clean and dry. You should avoid wearing tight fitting underwear.
Most likely, with above measures, you would be free from symptoms in one week.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.