Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I accidentally took my dog's Apoquel this morning. I took

Customer Question

I accidentally took my dog's Apoquel this morning. I took 1/2 of a 16mg pill. I am 60 years old. i am not having any symptoms, but I just took it. I am taking losartan and generic relation.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take losartan-hydrochlorothiazide. atrovent nasal spray, flonase, nabumetone,and .25 mg of klonopin daily. I do take multivitamins, niacin, calcium, and vitamin D.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Other drugs from the same class as apoquel is used in human to treat certain diseases. So taking apoquel mistakenly is going to affect you. Just drink plenty of water and just be careful next time. This one time occurrence is not going to effect you. I wish you good luck for your health. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards