Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I had meningococcemia as a child, (1955-1956), I am now

Customer Question

I had meningococcemia as a young child, (1955-1956), I am now having a very bad skin rash. I thought I had plaque psoriasis. But have a problem with standard medicines. If it is because of my childhood problems I need to know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. MY name is***** and I'll be helping you with this.

Your childhood meningococcemia has nothing to do with your current rash. While it is quite serious at the time, and many result in permanent damage such as amputation of limbs, it doesn't cause rashes 50 years later.

Have you seen a dermatologist for a diagnosis?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You showed me a male PHD and an nurse responded to my question, just to ask for more money. Do not charge my account. This is a rip of site, sorry I asked anything.

Actually I am an NP and the pictures shown are just whoever happens to be online on the site, not who will answer your question. If you want a specific person to answer your question, you should put that person's name in the question.

I also have a PhD in biochemistry as well as 20+ years of clinical experience both as a hospitalist provider and in private practice.

I also did NOT ask you for any more money. I don't know where that accusation is coming from. You can see every word I wrote if you scroll down the page from the very top.

Since you disparage my credentials, I will opt out.