Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

Needs to be in PA because of the insurance she has. Anyone

Customer Question

Needs to be in PA because of the insurance she has. Anyone or anything near Hermitage PA??
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

this is Dr. David

CLEARVIEW TREATMENT CENTER LTD Drug Addiction Treatment Center Address:***** Hermitage, PA 16148

Community Counseling Center Community Center Address: 2201 E State St, Hermitage, PA 16148 Phone(###) ###-####/p>

Discovery House Comprehensive Treatment Center Of Farrell Drug Addiction Treatment Center Address:***** Farrell, PA 16121 Phone(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using