Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I have excessive sweating, not in my palms or underarms. It

Customer Question

I have excessive sweating, not in my palms or underarms. It is not menopause because I have been through that before. I rarely sweat at night. I am frustrated, full of anxiety. My family dr. gave me herbal menopausal pills that included belladonna and 2 others I can't remember. HELP
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 2 months ago.

I am Dr. Chaithanya attending you today.

Sweating can be due to anxiety, can be due to hormonal disparities or it can be thyroid.

Now, as you are at menopausal age, hormonal disturbances are the common cause.

I suggest, go to a gynec doctor and ask about hormone replacement therapy.

I am not sure how much effective herbal medicines are in controlling menopausal symptoms.

I also suggest get Thyroid test, T3, T4, TSH done along with FSH, LH and Estradiol test done.

Hope this helps.

Please do not hesitate and feel free to ask if you have any further questions by clicking on the reply button.

If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star above the chat box at the top right corner of the page].

Only after you leave a positive rating we experts are compensated for the answer, so please don’t forget to do so.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using