Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a friend who has fiberglass poisoning she has been

Customer Question

I have a friend who has fiberglass poisoning she has been breathing in fiberglass from her parents house down at the Jersey shore for at least two years at this point she has rashes and sores and when she wakes up in the morning there is blood and glass on her sheets where do I tell her how do I direct her in this matter
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Recently her health has not been good she may have gotten Lucas from this she has terrible rash is she can't wear shorts or pants because it hurts everything rubs against her skin she has been to the urgency room and was told that she just was allergic to fiberglass there has to be something that she can do how can I direct her
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: She believes it to be in every part of her body she moved out of the house that had the fiberglass in it and moved into a little trailer next-door because her dad is 94 and living in that other house and he's blind so she is his caretaker but as of yesterday the fiberglass has started to come through the trailer I don't know what to do and I would like to help
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Did she have any test in urgent care?

Did she have any test?

Which medicines were prescribed?