Hello and thank you for your question. It’s my first priority and pleasure to help you.
I understand your concern.
As per your description,such ingestion of floor cleaner can result in gastrointestinal irritation with transient nausea, vomiting or diarrhea and chest pain,abdominal pain.
Also it depends on the amount he swallowed.
If he has swallowed small amount of it so he should maintain a good hydration and take OTC Zantac.
Eat banana and bland diet.
And watch for any unusual symptoms.
In case he has swallowed large amount of it and currently have chest pain,frothy mouth,sore throat then I would recommend to visit ER ASAP.
Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.
Hope this helps.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.