DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

A few days ago i don't know if its dent or one side of the

Customer Question

A few days ago i don't know if its dent or one side of the back of his head is purtuding never was there before he is 5 months old
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: Its my son he is 5 months old
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He has sudden screams of what sounds like pain and he tenses up until i calm him and he's constantly seems aggitayed and in pain i put it down to teething as he dribbles alot and everything goes in his mouth for him to naw on
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Thanks for coming to just answer.

If he seems in pain, and has a bump on the head, he needs an exam.

I would take him to urgent care now.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/