wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

Fl Im looking for Video Gaming Addictions and relationship

Customer Question

Fl Im looking for Video Gaming Addictions and relationship building treatment centers that are out of the box and affordable because they are private pay in the Tampa bay area. I need to find a few treatment centres for my aging teen. He is also experiencing bone and allover body pain.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Is the person male or female?

Any other addictions?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
male and smokes weed and sometimes beer.... But gaming is the main priority.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

There are no video gaming addiction specific treatment centers. That being said your son would probably benefit from therapy with a team consisting of a psychologist and a psychiatrist who are experienced in working with teenagers. You can find such a treatment team by asking friends, co-workers, the County Medical Society or even the patient assistance office at your local hospital.

The bone and alloever body pain? Probably not related to the gaming issue; I'd consult with an internal medicine specialist for this.

Make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS