DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

This ichesness and draining in my ears has been 7yrs which

Customer Question

this ichesness and draining in my ears has been 7yrs which include fainting when i stand all my dr. have no clue but when i stand for maybe a week nothing happens then for three or four weeks it can get me at any time. i always use a walker at home because i never know what is going to happen.I have a heart lung nurogelist nothing.found i have broke two legs 2 knees surgeries and banged head so many times in the blackout . because i start shaking then fall please help me
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 2 months ago.

This can be an inner ear problem.

You say it has never been checked.

That is unfortunate but that can be corrected now.

See an ENT doctor, and ear nose and throat specialist.

They can do testing to see the function of the inner ear, and if this is the problem.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent [5]—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here