Dr.S.A.Alam
Dr.S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(Internal medicine/cardiology) MRCP(R) U.K
16248889

I am having a throbbing dull ache in my right front of my

Customer Question

I am having a throbbing dull ache in my right front of my neck. It is radiating to my right sholder
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Started this morning when I woke up and my arm feels a little numb, but not profoundly. No tingle.the arm is just kind of heavy feeling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, i am 46 and otherwise healthy. No highbloodpressure, high cholesterol, no know heart condition.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.S.A.Alam replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, this is due tp your bad posture or stress on your neck muscles and spine, nerves travel from neck spine to the arm and any pressure or bad posture can cause these symptoms, you can simply relive these symptoms by simple neck exercises or oil message on neck. Thank you.