How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 45206
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just started sleeping with my fiancé and since the first

Customer Question

Just started sleeping with my fiancé and since the first time we slept together I would always get a bacterial infection. So I made an appointment with my Doctor and got the results back for BV. He then prescribed me Tinidazole 500 mg Tablet, which gets rid of it but I keep getting this after sleeping with my fiancé. Is there something he needs to take or is this something that will continue to reoccur. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. Never did this with my ex-husband. Please advise
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

he needs to get treatment for infection. he could have trich or a penile bacterial infection.

he is spreading this infection to you each time.

until he gets treated, you will continue to get infection.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using